OUR INNOVATIVE SOLUTIONS
NEXGEN offers many unique chemical solutions to the oil and gas market, many of which are custom designed for business partners targeting specific operational issues. We have specifically applied intense focus on Hydrogen Sulfide ‘H2S’ Scavenger and SulfaSep Contact Tower. Click below to explore our game-changing SCAVGEN™ product technologies.
SCAVGEN™ H2S scavenger is a new, revolutionary chemical technology that is absolutely changing the way oil and gas operators remove H2S from oil, water, and natural gas systems. Developed fully by the NEXGEN Team, this unique patent pending technology is a true replacement for traditional H2S removal solutions such as MEA triazine. Our SCAVGEN™ technology is field proven to remove H2S without harmful and costly reaction by-products while providing superior cost per result versus any competing technology on the market. Experience the SCAVGEN™ difference today!
Superior Field Performance
- True replacement for MEA triazine which enables superior economics and efficiency
- Field proven to be faster reacting than MEA triazine
- No reaction by-product solids which eliminates associated system plugging and fouling
- Can be applied to almost any crude oil, water and/or natural gas system
- Counter-current treating reduces consumption scavenger which is only possible with the ScavGen™ 1014 product family (-70 or -50)
- Simple installation typically done in 1-2 days
- Can be configured to operate in a manual or automated manner
- Available in a variety of sizes and pressure ratings to fit your application requirements
- Available in ASME code or non-code specifications
Designed to complement the ScavGen™ 1014 product line, this counter-current flow tower enhances the performance of the scavenger, reducing the amount of product needed to treat those hard-to-achieve H2S requirements. The SulfaSep™ tower is designed to be used in natural gas application where H2S concentrations are in the hundreds, thousands or even low percentage levels. A robust design allows for treatment to less than 4 ppm when needed.